LHC Group Inc. (NASDAQ: LHCG) and BioScrip Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOS) are every other’s competitors within the Home Health Care enterprise. Thus, they compare their profitability, analyst suggestions, hazards, dividends, institutional ownership, earnings, and valuation.
Earnin%gs & Valuation
- Gross Revenue Price/Sales Ratio Net Income Earnings Per Share Price/Earnings Ratio
- LHC Group Inc. 1.81B 1.88 sixty-three. 57M 1. Seventy-seven 61.54
- BioScrip Inc. 708.90M zero.33 sixty-two. 80M -0.93 zero.00
- Table 1 highlights LHC Group Inc. And BioScrip Inc.’s gross sales and earnings according to the proportion (EPS) and valuation.
- Table 2 shows LHC Group Inc. And BioScrip Inc.’s return on belongings, fairness, and internet margins.
- Net Margins Return on Equity Return on Assets
- LHC Group Inc. 3.51% five.Nine% 3.Eight%
- BioScrip Inc. -eight.86% 46.9% -8.6%
Volatility & Risk
A zero.89 beta suggests that LHC Group Inc. It is eleven.00%, much less volatile than the S&P 500. BioScrip Inc. is 26.00% less volatile than the S&P 500 volatility because of the organization’s 0.74 betas.
The Current Ratio of LHC Group Inc. It is 1.6 even as its Quick Ratio stands at 1.6. The Current Ratio of Rival BioScrip Inc. Is 1. Eight, and its Quick Ratio is 1.6. BioScrip Inc. Is it more geared up to clear brief and lengthy-time period obligations than LHC Group Inc?
- The following table will include LHC Group Inc. And BioScrip Inc. Ratings and Recommendations.
- Sell Ratings Hold Ratings Buy Rating Rating Score
- LHC Group Inc. 0 3 3 2.50
- BioScrip Inc. 0 0 three three.00
$116.29 is LHC Group Inc.’s consensus charge target, while its ability upside is 7.Forty%. Competitively, the consensus price goal of BioScrip Inc. Is $3.Sixty-seven that is capacity one zero one. Sixty-five % upside. Based on the records delivered in advance, BioScrip Inc. Is asking more favorable than LHC Group Inc., analysts believe?